Vizup SDK Linux x64 version released:
The latest Vizup SDK has been ported to Linux (Ubuntu 12.04)
The Linux release features the same functionality and API as the Windows version. Performance and memory consumption is on par with 64-bit Windows version or slightly better. The SDK Linux version is targeted towards cloud-based 3D SaaS solutions and helps to reduce the cost of VM instances.
complete 3D model optimization solution for your desktop
- Built-in 3D viewer for visual control during model optimization
- Batch mode reduction and optimization
- Supports OBJ, VRML and STL file formats
drop in solution to incorporate advanced polygon decimation technology into existing or new software applications
- Rich and straightforward C++ API
- Scalable architecture with 64-bit support
- Advanced support for visual attributes and non-continuous textures
SaaS solution for 3D model optimization
- Cloud based, platform independent
- RESTful web-service API for integration with 3rd party applications
- WebGL 3D visualization
Ultimate Vizup technology
High Quality Polygon Decimation
Reduces the number of polygons up to 100 times while keeping the visual quality.
Intelligent handling of shape boundaries and visual attributes.
Instant LOD-chain generation
The best possible balance between the number of triangles and required level of details.
One-step simultaneous computation for all levels of detail
Visual control for the optimization process
Support for Wavefront .OBJ, VRML 2.0/97 and StereoLitho (STL) formats