May, 2012 - New Vizup SDK is out!
Finally, we could announce an immediate availability of a first version of Vizup SDK.
VIZUP® SDK RELEASED >>>
Created, based on a strong demand from our customers, the new SDK is a drop in solution
for software vendors seeking to incorporate advanced polygon reducing and 3D model optimization
technology into existing or new software applications.
Vizup SDK is not a simple stripped-down version of the Vizup desktop application, it is built
on a completely redesigned new 3D-optimization platform with a highly scalable architecture
that allows to process billions of polygons with lightning speed and improved accuracy.
Simple and straightforward C++ API allows direct access to advanced Vizup polygon reducing
functionality from your code.
While Vizup development is busy creating new Vizup applications, we are excited to give
our customers an opportunity to enjoy the benefits of new Vizup 3D-optimization platform
right now by embedding new Vizup SDK into their products and applications.
More information and an evaluation version of new Vizup SDK is availavle at
April, 2012 - Vizup 4.5 released.
Many, many, many improvements and bug fixes:
- Added support of texture borders improving method
enhanced processing algorithm and preservation function)
- New advanced algorithm to increase textures mapping quality.
- Improved advanced shapes/groups processing function.
Usability and System:
- StereoLitho (.STL) import/export has been released.
- Improved import/export for Wavefront .obj files.
- Save selected parts capability.
- Added support of advanced normals generation method.
- Improved support for ATI cards.
- Added support of 3GB RAM address space.
November, 2011 - Number of active VizUp ultimate and professional licenses reached 300!
More than 350 active customers are already using Vizup software.
Here are just a few names from different industries and from across the world:
- Rio Tinto Pilbara Iron (Australia)
- Bruker AXS Inc. (USA)
- Virtual Logic Systems Pvt Ltd (India)
- University of Rochester (USA)
- Idrak Technology Transfer Ltd (Azerbaijan)
- Argosy Publishing (USA)
- Adidas Group (Germany)
- Octaga Visual Solutions (Norway)
- Daimler AG (Germany)
- General Motors (USA, Canada)
- BAE Systems (USA, UK)
- GeoNT Co. Ltd. (Korea)
More customers >>>
January, 2011 - Vizup 4.0 released.
A lot of improvements and bug fixes:
- Added support of material borders improving method
enhanced processing algorithm and preservation function).
- New method to increase colors mapping quality.
- Added support of advanced shapes/groups hierarchy creation function.
Usability and System:
- Wavefront (.OBJ) import/export has been released.
- Improved import/export for VRML2 .wrl files.
- New algorithm can selectively reduce different parts of a model.
- VizUp 4.0 works at a yet faster speed.
- Texture coordinates processing is now done more correctly.
- Added smart normals to calculate new vertices data in the process of polygon reduction.